Jan 15, 2018
these are simple thoughts and ideas. If the forum page there is a search option. It will be easier to find questions and answers on the same topic. and can reduce not to ask questions when the same question has been asked, so the forum is not full of the same or repetitive questions or answers. it is also to facilitate the members, if there are new members want to find answers to questions, the member can immediately go to the search option, and write the title of the question that will be asked, if the forum already have the same question then in the forum page it will appear according to the title or question in want. the search option can be placed in front of the page (forum).
Translated by Google
ini adalah pemikiran dan ide sederhana.
Jika halaman forum ada pilihan cari. Maka akan lebih mudah mencari pertanyaan dan jawaban pada topik yang sama. dan bisa mengurangi untuk tidak
mengajukan pertanyaan saat pertanyaan yang sama telah diajukan, jadi forum tidak penuh dengan pertanyaan atau jawaban yang sama dan berulang .
itu juga untuk memudahkan anggota , jika ada anggota baru ingin mencari jawaban atas pertanyaan , anggota tersebut bisa langsung bisa pergi ke opsi search, dan menulis judul atas pertanyaan yang akan di ajukan , jika di forum sudah ada pertanyaan yang sama maka di halaman forum itu akan muncul sesuai judul atau pertanyaan yang di inginkan . opsi search itu bisa di letakkan di muka halaman (forum ) .
Nelly Mungai, Laurie, Fardhul Kaherul Wathoni and Joost like this.
Noord Brabant, Netherlands
Jan 15, 2018
I miss the following things:
- search option
- locked staff announcements (in the announcement section)
- an option for the questioner to “select the best answer” which is then shown in green below the question
- an option for the questioner to lock his/her question
- an option for someone to remove his/her attachments or text
- option for the moderators to lock a topic.
- option for the moderators to split a topic. (Many topics are hi jacked)
- option for the moderators to mark a (locked) topic so it stays on top always (to be used for the answers on questions that are asked on a daily base)
- option that prevents borrowers from reacting on questions in the lender section. Only volunteer mentors/Lender volunteers/ Lenders should be able to react. (To prevent the “please support my loan”).
- translated topics on the first page of the Indonesian section. Now I have to click the topic to see the translation.
- read/unread status. When I visit the forum I like to see all topics that are new or have changed in bold. All messages are automatically marked read when I navigate away from the forum.
- instead of the date i would like a “since”. Like 10 minutes ago, 3 hours ago, 2 days ago. If it’s more than 1 week it could be set back to a normal date.
(Because of the time zone differences the date isn’t handy for recent messages).
Laurie, Su Rono, Fardhul Kaherul Wathoni and Dini Riadatul Hikmah like this.
Dini Riadatul Hikmah
Jan 16, 2018
Good idea joost.
Ide yang bagus joost.
Su Rono likes this.
it"s your thoughts and suggestions very good joost, it should be like that, I agree, thumbs up for you
itu pemikiran dan saran anda sangat bagus joost , harus nya seperti itu ,
Saya setuju , jempol untuk anda
Samwel Nyangi and Fardhul Kaherul Wathoni like this.
Ruaka Town, Kenya
Jan 16, 2018
Yeah...this can really help in reduction of repetitive questions and answers.
Also if the zidisha team can inform all the borrowers and lenders on major announcements,like posting in their dashboard... This would help in inform them on what is happening,e.g new developments and changes
Samwel Nyangi, Su Rono, Joost and Dini Riadatul Hikmah like this.
© 2009 - 2019 Zidisha, Inc. • Terms and Privacy • Contact
Not a member?
Already a member?