Forum > Lender Questions > Technical problems
I have found a few problems on the site:
- Since a few days my Dashboard isn’t displaying the status updates anymore. I only see 4 recent (3 day old) messages from 2 persons and 1 message from june 2017.
I use the dashboard a lot to see what the lenders are posting. And I have checked some of the more active lenders and they have posted updates.
Update: Julia explained that this is correct.
It might be needed to add an “unfiltered” option.
- Also the following page has only a few new messages www.zidisha.org/project-upd...
Update: This is now back to normal.
- There are also no repayments in my transaction history on 23, 24 and 25 dec. On 26 December it started to work again. Normally there are at least 5 a day. Maybe it’s normal that during the holiday everything is frozen but then I also expected that the “remaining” time and of the new loans gets frozen. It might be correct but because of the lack of status updates I think something is wrong.
Update: This is fixed the unrecorded payments are now shown.
- The last 2 days I get a 5 second delay caused by a Cloudflare page. Is this to prevent a DDOS attack?
Update: I don’t get the message anymore.
I also have found a few bugs:
- I have a had a few lenders who I don’t want to provide a new loan. I don’t want to get notifications from them anymore. I have unchecked the “posts a new comment” and the “posts a new loan application” checkboxes but that doesn’t seems to work because I still get email notification messages from them if they ask for a new loan or send a status update.
- If you open someone’s “Discussion page” then you can see their comments. If I press the “Like” link below the comment then my page scrolls to the top. (I use an iPad). It only works correctly when I long press and choose “open this link on another tab” and then scroll to the comment on that new tab and press like again.
Update: I have reported this as a bug with all the details
- I like to thank the lenders if I get a repayment. But if I want to give the same comment to two different lenders one after the other then I get a message that “the same comment can only be committed once”. This is correct if I do this within the discussion section of 1 lender but it’s wrong if it’s in the discussion section of 2 lenders.
Greetings know me hery hartony Why the end of many payments are not recorded Even have me also experience the same Though I have paid all my obligations And now is applying for a loan 4 But instead of being pending
Translated by Google
Saya hery hartony
Kenapa akhir akhir banyak pembayaran tidak terekam
Bahkan punya saya juga mengalami hal yang sama
Padahal saya sudah melunasi semua kewajiban saya
Dan sekarang sedang mengajukan pinjaman ke 4
Tapi malah menjadi pending
I believe all this technical issues will be resolve soon. Lets keep on updating zidisha team with all technical issues we encounter
Hello Joost, here is information I know about voluntering with Zidisha : www.zidisha.org/volunteer .
I can't choose to like someone comments on their discussion page unless I've post comment in their discussion page first. I use android and PC from my office. when I choose to like the comment or try to read other discussion by clicking "more"It will send me to the top of the page. I've tried your trick by open on new tab and it was unsuccesful. I've made ticket about it but Zidisha only answered my question about my failed attemp to post picture on my assigned member discussion page.
Hallo joost. I hope, director julia kurnia, give the latest news in the special staff room zidisha and can give an explanation. This technical error also affects the borrower. many members complained that, had made installment payments but not recorded, and still get a bill email. Hopefully this problem quickly finished. Because I think. Only the zidisha team can solve this problem.
Hallo joost .
Saya berharap ,direktur julia kurnia ,memberi kabar terbaru di ruang khusus staff zidisha dan bisa memberi penjelasan.
kesalahan teknis ini juga berdampak kepada peminjam.
banyak anggota yang mengadu bahwa,sudah melakukan pembayaran angsuran tapi tidak terekam ,dan masih mendapat email tagihan .
Semoga masalah ini cepat selesai .karena Saya berfikir . Hanya tim zidisha yang bisa menyelesaikan masalah ini .
I have just found a faster workaround.
Open someone’s profile page.
Navigate to discussion tab . Go to the url in the the browser and press enter (or return). The page is resubmitted. Now it works fine.
The bug is that when you go to someone’s profile page the "About" tab is shown. Then you click on the "Discussion" tab and the discussions are loaded.
(I also did send a mail about this bug to [email protected])
Ps sorry for all the likes on your page ;-)
Joost, you are good, you have great curiosity, so if there is a problem, you are curious and eager to answer that question, and the effort works out well, and you find the answer. Continue your work,
Joost , anda bagus ,
Anda memiliki rasa ingin tahu yang besar, jadi jika ada masalah, Anda penasaran dan ingin segera menjawab pertanyaan itu, dan usaha itu berhasil dengan baik, dan Anda berhasil menemukan jawabannya.
Lanjutkan karyamu ,
Nice joost work, Thanks for being a part of zidisha.
Kerja bagus joost,
Terima kasih sudah menjadi bagian dari zidisha.
Thanks Joost, It works. you just give me the solution for my curiosity. Thanks a lot.
Hope zidisha give the best to help the People in the World. Thank you Joost has worked hard to help Zidisha and members of zidisha in the World. Success for you.
Berharap zidisha memberikan yang terbaik untuk membantu Masyarakat di Dunia.
Terima kasih Joost sudah bekerja keras untuk membantu Zidisha dan anggota zidisha di Dunia.
Sukses untuk anda.
"like" click problems also occur on the "show more" button on the discussion tab to see the old discussion, the page scrolls to the top when you click it, and this way also works for the problem, thank you
i think sometimes the browsers does some of these problems,when it happens like that change the browser and see .
Join us at
© 2009 - 2018 Zidisha, Inc. • Zidisha is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit • Terms and Privacy • Contact