My name is Albert Kipsoi a graduate in BSc Biochemistry from Karatina University, Kenya.
I am currently running a Rabbit Farm which is legally registered as SOI RABBIT FARM LTD.
Rabbits products i.e., manure, urine and meat are of great value in this century.
Rabbit meat is white lean meat with high protein content and low cholesterol and fat content unlike meat from cows and goats which are red. Red meat causes cancer when consumed frequently.
Rabbit urine and manure are organic in nature and cheaper compared to inorganic fertilizer which negatively affects the soil and aquatic life, they are also expensive.
My business is still at small scale due to limited capital on my end.
With experience in this business, I have realized that rabbit farming is very competitive given that there are few suppliers of rabbit meat, manure and rabbit urine while the demand is very high.
I would like to kindly urge potential lenders to support me financially so that I can utilize this opportunity to bridge the gap in the market.
1. We sell rabbit meat, rabbits, urine and manure.
2. Rabbit meat is very nutritious and free from free radicals, hence, a preventive measure to cancer causing agents.
3. This kind of business has got few players while the demand of rabbit product is very high in Kenya. Rabbit manure is organic in nature hence solving the negative effects attributed by inorganic fertilizer.
4. With 600 rabbits we are guaranteed of KES 1,200,000 income in 6 months at a cost of KES 10,800.
5. I reinvest my profit in to the business, paying school fees and corporate social responsibility.
1. I will purchase a modernized rabbit structure and more rabbits to scale up my business.
2. I shall bridge the gap of low rabbit meat supply to supermarkets, hotels and to local consumers.
3. I expect my profit to increase from KES 10,000 weekly to KES 100,000 since rabbit are proliferating animals.
Pay It Forward
May 23, 2022
Cost to entrepreneur
Service fee: $36.00