Add food stuff stock for my dairy farming

Vincent Ndaka

Kitui, Kenya

100% repaid

Entrepreneur

Name

Vincent Ndaka

Member since

April 2017

On-time repayments

36 installments  •  100%

About Me

i was born in a family of seven ,i being second from the last,i attended yoonye primary school from class one up to eight,eight years in primary school it wasn't a walk in park since my father and mum used to make and sell illegal illicit brew in the community.i joined secondary at kitui boys high school ,under scholarship of my elder brother who volunteered himself to be employed by school management as ground man in exchange of my school fee,after form four i joined moi university ,i did degree in business administration.luckily after university i got a job as a librarian in mutito girls secondary ,i saved ksh 70000 which i bought first dairy cow,the area is characterized by cool and warm temperature since we are near to mutito hills. 70% of the people are Christians while remaining 30% is deeply rooted in our traditional believes,i would wish my generation to be industrious and GODS fearing for there is hope in our GOD.i really like singing since my childhood ,singing is my passion and think this could be the reason i have been leading choirs almost all institutions,currently choir master at A.I.C mutito.

My Business

am currently working as librarian ,position helped me to raise capital for my business.
currently have 3 dairy cattle ,which gives me around 55 to 60 liters a day,the area climate favors my dairy business and milk at the area is on high demand since is cheaper than rear packaged milk.the profit caters the need of my family ,pay secondary school fee of my brothers child and look after my elderly parents.

Loan Proposal

am currently in need of $374 for my dairy farming.
i will spend $150 on stocking hay.
i will spend $100 on veterinary purposes eg dewarming.
i will use $50 on paying casual laborer.
i will spend $50 on paying water bills.
This amount of money will accelerate the profitability growth of my business by 15%.I fully depend on the generated profit to meet family needs and paying school fee for my late brothers children.This growth of 15% will enable me settle the loan on weekly basis successfully.
Thank you all.

Feedback

None

None

None

Loan Info

Project Type

Classic Loan

Disbursed amount

$368.29

Date disbursed

Dec 17, 2017

Repayment status

On Time

Projected term

2 months

Cost to entrepreneur

Service fee: $15.51

Lenders

ErikN

Stockholm, Sweden

Pere

Barcelona, Spain

MakeSense

-, St. Kitts and Nevis

BJ

Brandon Joz

North Carolina, United States

IA

Ismini and Jerry

Stamford, USA, United States

camilberlin

Berlin, Germany

Romojo

Paraparaumu, New Zealand

lyalljellyman

Wellington, New Zealand

utdream

United States

M

MicroLender53

United States

JT

John Tabacchi

United States

moursund

Beaver Nation, United States

Carla

Amsterdam, Netherlands

G

GS2

Germany

P

Peter

Bratislava, Slovakia

Andrew Outhwaite

Geraldton, Western Australia, Australia

JA

Jan Andresen

Hamburg, Germany

HCPSPIRIT

Helsinki, Finland

D

David

United States

Paul Buchheit

Mountain View, United States

K

Kirstin

United States

Jim Murray

United States

Ask Vincent a question about this loan project, share news and photos of your own, or send a simple note of thanks or inspiration.

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...