Expansion: adding soft drinks to mobile money business

Ezekiel Amisoh

Nyinahin, Ashanti Region, Ghana

40% repaid

Entrepreneur

Name

Ezekiel Amisoh

Location

On-time repayments

49 weekly installments  •  100%

About Me

My name is Amisoh Ezekiel, I am 23 years , lives in Nyinahin in the Ashanti Region at the Atwima Mponua District . I live with my parents, Father name is Alanga Abraham and mother name is Alanga Cecilia. My father is a Farmer and my mother is a petty trader. I went to Saint Charles Minor Seminary and I am currently at University of Education ,Kumasi campus , level 100 offering Accounting Education. I run a mobile money merchant business and have been in business for the past three years and my business keeps on growing daily. My main motive behind my business is to help the poor and needy, I have been through it before where we could barely feed and I know how it feels. For the past years with the little I get I always try to use part of my profit after tax to help the needy. I know i don't have the strength to do this alone but with the help of the good people of zidisha I know we can do this together. My business has been growing at a faster rate especially at this coronavirus period. Sometimes I have to close in the afternoon due to lack of fund to serve the available customers. I believe with expansion of my business I can meet the demand of my customers and also help me fulfil my dream by helping the poor and the needy. I believe with the help of lenders on this platform we can all help alleviate poverty with the little I get from my business through the help of noble lenders here.

My Business

I have mobile money shops that I employ members to work for me. My business has been great through the help of Zidisha and it's lenders . My aim is to expand the business to all the deprived communities and to enable them send and receive money easily without traveling to the cities . With the help of Zidisha when given this loan my business will be able to reach millions of people and yield greater returns. Not only will I make significant profit but also change lives of millions living in the deprived communities through my " HELP THE NEEDY PROGRAM " I embark every year with the little profit I make throughout my business operation

Project Proposal

When the loan is granted , I will use 80% of the money to invest into my mobile money business and the rest of the 20% into soft drinks . Both soft drinks and mobile money business is the fastest growing business in Ghana. Recently I use to do only mobile money business but with the help of Zidisha I have been able to expand my business and added soft drinks. With this new loan it will help boost my mobile money and soft drinks business

My Videos

Jun 18, 2021: My success story

Feedback

2

None

None

  • Babbitt Family Foundation    Nov 30, 2020

    We are proud to continue to support Ezekiel as he improves his business and his life. He is a good man!

    Log in to reply • Share
  • Babbitt Family Foundation    Aug 30, 2020

    Ezekiel is a hard worker and always repays his loans. He continues to build his business and has a bright future ahead of him. He's a good man making a better life for himself and the ones he loves.

    Log in to reply • Share


Loading...

Project Info

Project Type

Pay It Forward

Disbursed amount

$3,031.63

Date disbursed

Jul 6, 2021

Cost to entrepreneur

Service fee: 5% of $3,031.63 = $146.49

Backers

Christian Golo

Accra, Ghana

Paul Buchheit

Mountain View, United States

Joost

Noord Brabant, Netherlands

Blessing Ekhator

Benin City, Nigeria

Sarah Miti

Chililabombwe, Zambia

W

wisdom2080

Fullerton, United States

Richard Aduonu

Gomoa Pomadze, Ghana

Francsica Bemah

Bekwai, Ghana

Ask Ezekiel a question about this loan project, share news and photos of your own, or send a simple note of thanks or inspiration.

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...