Flour and margarine for my bakery

Ernestina Konadu Ofori

Berekum, Ghana

100% repaid

Entrepreneur

Name

Ernestina Konadu Ofori

Member since

May 2015

On-time repayments

209 installments  •  49%

About Me

My name is Ernestina Konadu. I come from the Brong Ahafo part of Ghana, and I am the first born child in a family of six children. Our father died when I was still in high school, and that made the turning point of our life. My mum, who was a house wife then, had to struggle to pay school fees and provide basic needs for the six of us.

We all worked hard in school, and during holidays and weekends we would help mum by hawking groundnuts, sweets, and soda to supplement her little earnings. We were supportive of each other and would allow Mum to buy us uniforms in turns, since she could not handle all the pairs in one go, but all in all we made it through the Grace of God. I am now married to a handsome man called Enoch Ofori with one son.

My Business

Givers Bakery deals with baking and selling of bread. My aim now is to buy flour and margarine and other things that would assist me in the bakery services. Since I am into baking, I want to employ more people to assist them to have knowledge in small-scale business.

The profit made is used to pay the workers that I employ, and I use some to help my junior siblings, who are also in school-going age. I will pay my loan through my sales as stipulated in our agreement. Thank you for considering me: it’s a great honor to be part of this family.

Loan Proposal

When the loan is given me I will use 80% of the loan to purchase four bags of flour and use the remaining 20% to purchase margarine to give the bread the needed taste.
When these items are received I will be able to achieve a target income of 20% increase monthly.
I will disburse 40% of my income to service the loan and use remaining 60% for savings and other items.

Show original English  

About Me

My name is Ernestina Konadu, I come from the Brong Ahafo part of Ghana , am the first born child in a family of six children ,Our father died when I was still in high school and that made the turning point of our life.
We all worked hard in school and during holidays and weekends we would help mum by hawking groundnuts sweets and soda to supplement her little earnings, we were supportive of each other and would allow Mum to buy us uniform in terns since she could not handle all the pairs at a go , but all in all we made it thru the Grace of God. Am now married to a handsome man called Enoch Ofori with one son

My Business

Givers bakery deals baking and selling of bread. My aim now is to buy flour and magarine and other things that we assist me in the bakery services. Since am into baking, I want to employ more people to assist them to have a knowledge in small scale business.
The profit made shall be disbursed to repay off the loan and some for funding my sibling educational needs, thank you for considering me, It’s a great honor to be part of this family.

Loan Proposal

When the loan is given me I will use 80% of the loan to purchase four bags of flour and use the remaining 20% to purchase margarine to give the bread the needed taste.
When these items are received I will be able to achieve a target income of 20% increase monthly.
I will disburse 40% of my income to service the loan and use remaining 60% for savings and other items.

Feedback

11

None

None

  • BernadetteV    Oct 26, 2017

    Regular repayments and loan repaid early.

    Log in to reply • Share
  • Margaret    Aug 11, 2017

    Ernestina paid off her loan in a timely manner. I would gladly lend to her again and encourage others to do the same.

    Log in to reply • Share
  • BernadetteV    Jul 31, 2017

    Ernestina made regular repayments. I will continue to support her projects.

    Log in to reply • Share
  • Helen Horseman    Jul 31, 2017

    Thank you for your 100% on time repayments Ernestina.
    Best wishes for your baking business in the future.

    Log in to reply • Share
  • BernadetteV    Apr 13, 2017

    It was a pleasure to lend to Ernestina. Her loan was repaid early and she kept up updated about her business.

    Log in to reply • Share


Loading...

Loan Info

Project Type

Classic Loan

Disbursed amount

$190.12

Date disbursed

Jan 9, 2017

Repayment status

On Time

Projected term

4 months

Cost to entrepreneur

Service fee: $5.06

Lenders

JimVandegriff

Trinidad, California, United States

Paul Buchheit

Mountain View, United States

Hans Rytterbrant

Stockholm, Sweden

MS

Mike Sutherland

United Kingdom

K

Kenny

United States

Craig Newmark

United States

The Zinc Team

San Francisco, United States

Grégoire

Zurich, Switzerland

Paul Buchheit

Mountain View, United States

Katja

Switzerland

Tyler Metcalf

Utah, United States

Bjørn

Norway

United States

Ask Ernestina Konadu a question about this loan project, share news and photos of your own, or send a simple note of thanks or inspiration.

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...