Fill my shop with more everpure mineral water

Derrick Selorm Lovewin Ahiahonu

Somanya, Ghana

100% repaid

Entrepreneur

Name

Derrick Selorm Lovewin Ahiahonu

Member since

March 2016

On-time repayments

84 installments  •  71%

About Me

I am a young man who strongly believes in investments. I am currently a professional teacher. I have responsibilities to take care of, being the breadwinner of my family.
l have therefore invested in some business ventures. An Everpure water depot in Somanya is being managed by my brother. I hereby need this loan to increase the quantity of goods supplied.

My Business

My line of business is an Everpure water depot at Somanya. Profits generated are used to pay school fees for my brother and also to solve some personal problems. I want to increase the quantity of goods supplied. I currently am able to take 500 sachet bags and 50-60 boxes. This quantity is sold within a month. The increasing demand by customers is what calls for this loan.

Loan Proposal

This loan is meant to purchase 500 bags of the said mineral water to serve the demanding nature of my customers. 40% of the proceed is going to be reinvested into the business with the remaining 60% to cater for my siblings educational affairs.

Show original English  

About Me

I am a young man,who strongly believe in investments,am currently a professional teacher n have responsibities to take care of,being the bread winner of my family
l have therefore invested in some business venture.An Everpure water depot in somanya n is being managed by my brother.I hereby need this loan to increase the quantity of goods supplied.

My Business

My line of business is an Everpure water depot at somanya,profits generated is used to pay fees for my brother and also solve some personal problems.I want to increase quantity of good supplied. currently am able to take 500 sachet bags and 50-60 boxes.This quantity is sold within a month. The increasing demand by customers is my worry that is what calls for this loan. I therefore want to increase the intake from 60 boxes of bottled water to 100 boxes and 500 to 800 sachets which cost 600£.

Loan Proposal

This loan is meant to purchase 500 bags of the said mineral water to serve the demanding nature of my customers. 40% of the proceed is going to be reinvested into the business with the remaining 60% to cater for my siblings educational affairs.

Feedback

None

None

None

Loan Info

Project Type

Classic Loan

Disbursed amount

$250.19

Date disbursed

Apr 26, 2016

Repayment status

On Time

Projected term

9 months

Cost to entrepreneur

Service fee: $6.08

Derrick Selorm Lovewin opted to pay $59.51 into the Zidisha Members Loan Fund in return for a higher starting credit limit.

Lenders

Paul Buchheit

Mountain View, United States

Ask Derrick Selorm Lovewin a question about this loan project, share news and photos of your own, or send a simple note of thanks or inspiration.

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...