32 installments • 56%
I am Richard Kumi popularly known by my neighbours as mama Kay. I am very sentimental and my sense of humour is quite appreciable and many people love me for it. I have live a single life for quite a long time and now trying to go out with a guy I me t not long ago. I used to live my parents and my three other siblings but I move just last month into a place. This place is still within my first location that is an area known as Sofo Kyere close to Kato. My shop is still in front of my dad's house. My house is not difficult to locate when you get to Sofo Kyere. Its located at a place called last stop where all the commercial vehicle that trek that area parks. Its a little station in front of my house. The block number is SK 314. I spend more time with my work so I do not have enough time for pets. I will I was fortunate to have formal education to the senior high level. Afterwards I learned a vocation. I am now a well known decorator and a hairdresser as well. I do decorations on functions like weddings,parties, and many other ceremonies. I really enjoy doing my job because it never leaves me idle.
I am hair dresser by profession. I am also a decorator as well as already stated in my story. I decorate at weddings,parties and funerals. I an not a first class decorator because I lack certain skills which I am learning now from a vocational institution at Sunyani. When it comes to plaiting and braiding as associated with hairdo, I am very conversant with it. I am a professional hairdoer. I engaged myself with this business right after senior high school. I have done it for for quite a long time. It has been about seven years since I started. I have encounted a lot of difficulties but I managed it within my capabilities. Some times my profit is encouraging but sometimes too it is low and I guess that is what business is all about. I love this business because I become happy when I make people look good and beautiful and also with the profit associated with it.
As said in my story, I have relocated to a new premises and I want move my shop from the old place to where I am now. It may involve a lot of cost but eventually I would have to do that, either now of few months to come. I therefore want to raise support in building the ahop. I would want to use this loan and my subsequent ones in building the new working place while work continues at my old shop too. I would like to use 70% in putting up the shop and also use the remaining 30% and my weekly income from work in meeting my weekly payment schedules.
May 3, 2019
Cost to entrepreneur
Service fee: $12.15
Credit risk payment: $41.53
Ask Richarda a question about this loan project, share news and photos of your own, or send a simple note of thanks or inspiration.