To purchase building materials for building my own house

Christian Golo

Accra, Ghana

Expired

$3,569 to go

10% funded of $3,956 goal

0

days left

Entrepreneur

Name

Christian Golo

Member since

April 2016

On-time repayments

316 installments  •  100%

About Me

My name is Christian Golo, I am 47 years married with a child. I grow up in a community called Dambai in the Volta region now Oti region in the republic of Ghana.
Currently, I’m a community worker and an entrepreneur, with special interest in community based development, transformation, eradication of diseases associated with poor sanitation etc.
While I was in basic school, I assisted my parent in their chosen field of career to enable them raise enough money to cater for the family. I worked hard in any work assign me by my parent with integrity and faithful and this has been my attitude and behavior till today.
Having successfully completed my basic school with excellent grades, I had admission into Ghana Secondary School in Koforidua where I studied Economics, Geography and History as an elective subjects and compulsory subjects as English, Mathematics, Science and Like skills. Having excelled in secondary school, I gained admission into Koforidua polytechnic to study Marketing. I completed in 2001 and did a compulsory national service with Ghana Education service in 2002 and in 2006 gained admission to University of Cape Coast and successfully completed in the year 2009 with Bachelor's degree in Management Studies.

My Business

Currently, I am working with opportunity International full time and also doing a part-time as a community worker with specially interest in transforming individuals and communities by providing training, empowerment of youth and women with particularly interest providing clean water, good sanitation, poverty eradication, disease prevention so as these communities and individuals in these communities can have a transform lives, better their children’s futures and their communities as well

Project Proposal

To purchase the following items to build a residential accommodation

1. To purchase additional bags of cement for plastering @ $ 850
2. Additional Iron rod @ $ 620
3. Additional building blocks @ $ 755
4. Plumbing and electrical materials and wood @ $630
5. Fittings and furniture @ $ 870
6. Workmanship for Maison, carpentry, electrical and plumbing work @ $1,645

In all a total loan amount of @ $ 5,370 for my next project

My Videos

Jun 19, 2021: A visit to my project site

Feedback

7

None

None

  • Badass78camaro    Feb 5, 2022

    Perfect!

    Log in to reply • Share
  • Joshi    Jun 26, 2021

    No need for me to say anything really since the numbers talk themselves - the On-time repayments score for Christian is showing this as of now - "252 weekly installments • 100% ". Great performance Christian. Wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

    Log in to reply • Share
  • Isabella    Jul 30, 2020

    Well done, Christian, your business is still doing well and you are making repayments in what is a difficult time for the whole world.

    I hope you continue to succeed. Regards, Isabella

    Log in to reply • Share
  • Ray    Feb 13, 2020

    Excellent repayment - well done

    Log in to reply • Share
  • Joshi    Feb 4, 2020

    All I will say is that I have been waiting to be able to contribute to Christian's loans! I finally did few months back. He has just repaid it fully so am waiting to see another application from him. :-)

    Log in to reply • Share
  • James    Dec 3, 2017

    Loan repaid in full

    Log in to reply • Share
    • Christian Golo    Dec 4, 2017

      James, Yes I paid my loan in full without any past due. 100% on time repayment score. Always grateful for your encouragement and support

      Log in to reply • Share
  • Will    Oct 12, 2017

    Christian made payments on time and provided frequent updates. I would loan to him again.

    Log in to reply • Share
    • Christian Golo    Nov 11, 2017

      Dear Will,
      Thank you very much for your compliment. You really made my day. God richly bless you.

      Log in to reply • Share


Loading...

Project Info

Project Type

Pay It Forward

Amount requested

$3,956.00

Backers

JTShorty

Gorham, Maine, United States

TomF925

www.AfricaLeap.com, United States

Dave Bogard

New York, United States

LJ

United States

BB

Ben Bellows

United States

Nancy Andiema

Mwotot-kapenguria, Kenya

RV

Rob Van Dam

United States

Ruth James

Nairobi, Kenya

Ernest Nnuro

Hwidiem Brong - Ahafo Region, Ghana

E

EABF

Netherlands

Ed

Howells, United States

Richard Benyon

United States

Isaac Gyapong

Tanoboase, Ghana

HCPSPIRIT

Helsinki, Finland

Sheila Chepkemei

Nairobi, Kenya

Charles Karanja

Rwathia, Kenya

Elizabeth Mungai

Eldoret, Kenya

ML

Monty Lewis

United Kingdom

Ryan Agnew

Australia

S

Sibyl

Basel, Switzerland

D

Dan

Australia

Benson Mawira

Thika, Kenya

DD

Diego Donoso

United States

A

Anonymous

United States

A

Anonymous

United States

Dawuda Haruna

Accra, Ghana

Charles Donkoh

Accra, Ghana

Rita Aduamoah

Agona Swedru, Ghana

KO

Kingsley Oppong

Koforidua, Ghana

Isaac Opoku Nelson

Takoradi, Ghana

Ask Christian a question about this loan project, share news and photos of your own, or send a simple note of thanks or inspiration.

Please log in to comment.

  • Joshi    Oct 19, 2022

    Hi Christian, hope you are doing well.

    Log in to reply • Share
    • Christian Golo    Oct 19, 2022

      Hello Joshi,

      I’m doing very well. Thank you so much for checking on me.
      I hope you are doing well too?
      Always thankful to you for your kindness, and God bless you.

      Log in to reply • Share
  • Christian Golo    Aug 26, 2022

    In all things, I say thank you to the Almighty God and to all lenders, backers and supporters here in the Zidisha. I appreciate your love and passion for your support.

    I have no doubt that Zidisha way of lending in supporting those in the developing countries is the best and I have no regret joining Zidisha.

    Still praying that this issue would be resolve as soon as possible for a come back.

    Log in to reply • Share
    • LJ    Aug 27, 2022

      I felt sad to see this, too, Christian. I'm hoping that whatever is happening can be resolved soon.

      Log in to reply • Share
  • Christian Golo    Aug 24, 2022

    One hour left for my loan application to be fully funded. Funding is at 8% remaining 92% to be fully funded. I am still trusting the wonderful lenders on the Zidisha platform would support me by funding my loan for me, this time too. I promised to repay the loan back.
    I count on your usual cooperation and support. God richly bless you all

    Log in to reply • Share
  • Christian Golo    Aug 23, 2022

    A day remaining for my loan application to expire. Funding is 5% remaining 95% to make it fully funded. I still trust the wonderful people on Zidisha for your support all these years passed. I am still trusting that you would fully fund my loan for me. I promised to repay it back. Thank you all in advance and God richly bless you all

    Log in to reply • Share
  • Christian Golo    Aug 21, 2022

    Three days remaining for my loan application to expire. Funding is at 5% remaining 95% to make it fully funded. I’m still appealing to all lenders and backers for your support.
    Thank you in advance and God richly bless you abundantly for your support and show of love.

    Log in to reply • Share
  • Isaac Gyapong    Aug 16, 2022

    All the best

    Log in to reply • Share
  • Christian Golo    Aug 15, 2022

    Four days gone, remaining nine days for me to raise my loan. So far I’ve got 3% funding remaining 97% to make it fully funded. I am still appealing to all backers for your support to make my loan fully funded.
    God bless you all in advance for your show of love and kindness.

    Log in to reply • Share
  • Isaac Opoku Nelson    Aug 12, 2022

    Loan repayment in full

    Log in to reply • Share
  • Benson Mawira    Aug 12, 2022

    all the best

    Log in to reply • Share
  • Ruth James    Aug 12, 2022

    All the best Christian

    Log in to reply • Share
  • Christian Golo    Aug 11, 2022

    Once again I'm here and I need your support to raise funds for my building project. Your previous funding was helpful.
    I need your support now than ever before. I promised to repay any amount lend to me, so as to support the Zidisha community to grow.

    Thank you all and God bless you all.

    Log in to reply • Share
  • Christian Golo    Aug 7, 2022

    10th cycles loan with Zidisha and since April 2016, I continue to maintain 100% on time repayment score, an achievement I love so much

    Log in to reply • Share
  • Christian Golo    Aug 7, 2022

    The joy is great and the feeling is very deep. I’m very grateful and thankful to the Almighty God and to all lenders and supporters that your trust in lending to me is much appreciated. I never disappoint in my loan repayment. My loan repayment is fully completed.
    Thank you once again and God bless you all.

    Log in to reply • Share
  • Christian Golo    Aug 6, 2022

    I'm more determined towards success than failure, and I'm thankful to Zidisha and to all funders and supporters.
    I'm always thankful to you, God richly bless you all

    Log in to reply • Share
  • Christian Golo    Aug 5, 2022

    Gradually, I'm getting there, and I can't wait to see myself there.
    Always grateful and thankful to all my supporters here on Zidisha. God richly bless you all for your love, patience and tolerant.

    Log in to reply • Share
  • Christian Golo    Jul 30, 2022

    I wish to adjust my loan repayment once again to be able to be on time. Hoping to adjust it my repayment upwards very soon.
    Grateful and thankful to all supporters here on zidisha. God bless you, keep you safe and healthy

    Log in to reply • Share
  • Christian Golo    Jul 19, 2022

    Wishing to adjust my loan repayment once again due to some family challenges and I’m hoping to increase my loan repayment as soon as I’m able to overcome these challenges.
    Thank you to all those who supported me, God richly bless you.

    Log in to reply • Share
  • Christian Golo    Jul 2, 2022

    Wishing to adjust my repayment once again. I have spent so much on my building and it's almost ready, hence my inability to make more loan repayment for now. I'm very hopeful I will soon increase my loan repayment amount.

    Thank you all

    Log in to reply • Share
  • Christian Golo    Jun 23, 2022

    Due to some challenges I wish to adjust my loan repayment once again so as to enable me met some family demands

    Log in to reply • Share
  • Christian Golo    Jun 9, 2022

    Wishing to adjust my weekly loan repayment to an amount I can afford at the moment due to some family challenges, hoping to adjust it upwards as things improve.

    Log in to reply • Share


Loading...

Loading...

Loading...