Tuition for university degree in nursing

Paul Acheim

Berekum, Ghana

100% repaid

Entrepreneur

Name

Paul Acheim

Member since

April 2016

On-time repayments

164 installments  •  32%

About Me

I am called Paul Acheim from Navrongo in the northern region of Ghana, but I am currently staying in Berekum in the Brong-Ahafo region of Ghana.
I am the second child of Mr. and Mrs. Acheim.
I am twenty two years of age and fair in complexion.
I am about 5.8 feet tall. l have completed senior high school at Jinijini in the Berekum municipality.
When I completed, I started a barbering business to earn some income so that I can assist my family financially.

My Business

El Shadai Barbering Salon deals in the shaving of hair and shaving of mustaches, too. We also make spotting waves for the people in the area.
This business was started about eighteen months ago and currently I am receiving about sixty clients a day. This business is having a number of challenges such as fan in and other things that could attract more people to the salon.

Loan Proposal

It is better to empty your pocket into your head, and for that matter I want to use this loan for my education, all because it is the only platform where the poor can compete with the rich. In my plans, 80% of the loan will go to my tuition fee and the remaining 20% is for handout.

I will be glad if this loan is funded to me early to facilitate my plans.

GOD BLESS MY LENDERS.

Show original English  

About Me

I am called Paul Acheim from Navrongo in the northern region of Ghana but I am currently staying in Berekum in the Brong-Ahafo region of Ghana.
I make up the second child of mr.abd mrs. Acheim
I am twenty two years of age and fair in complexion.
I am about 5.8 feet tall.l have completed senior high school at jinijini in the Berekum municipality.
When I completed i sttarted barbering business to earn some income so that I can assist my family in financial assistance..

My Business

El shadai barbering saloon deals in shaving of hair and shaving of mustache too. We also make spotting waves for the people in the area.
This business was started about eighteen months ago and currently I am receiving about sixty clients a day. This business is having a number of challenges such as fan in and other things that could attract more people to the saloon.

Loan Proposal

Is better to empty your pocket into your head and for that matter I want to use this loan for my education all beacause is the only plafform that the poor can compite with the rich. in my plans 80-% of the loan will go in my tuition fee and the remaining 20% is for handout

i wll be glad if this loan is found to me early to facilitate my plans

GOD BLESS MY LENDERS

Feedback

1

None

None



Loading...

Loan Info

Project Type

Classic Loan

Disbursed amount

$301.81

Date disbursed

Jul 18, 2017

Repayment status

On Time

Projected term

5 months

Cost to entrepreneur

Service fee: $7.98

Lenders

Dianne

Maryville, United States

investor

Candiac, Canada

T

Tallago3

Munich, Germany

ads68

Melbourne, Australia

M

Malibu

Westwood, United States

Paul Buchheit

Mountain View, United States

RB

Renee B

United States

TH

tom hd

United Kingdom

PG

Paul Graham

United States

P

Peter

Bratislava, Slovakia

MR

Mean Rat

Netherlands

Stephan W

Witten, Germany

RT

Rob Torti

United States

JA

Jan Andresen

Hamburg, Germany

Ren

Minneapolis/StPaul, United States

Craig Newmark

United States

The Zinc Team

San Francisco, United States

Humble Bundle Community

San Francisco, United States

D

Dalton

San Francisco, United States

Paul Buchheit

Mountain View, United States

E

Eric

Canada

A

Anonymous

United States

CN

Craig Newmark

United States

JG

Jake Gibson and Beverly Picardo

San Francisco, United States

SC

Shane Coughlan

Takamatsu, Japan, Japan

Pay-It-Forward

Durban, South Africa

Ask Paul a question about this loan project, share news and photos of your own, or send a simple note of thanks or inspiration.

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...