Joseph Kamau Muriithi
399 installments • 99%
I was born in the family of Mr/Mrs Muriithi in the year 1984, at Kandutura farm which is in Rongai Sub County of Nakuru County.I am number six in the family of ten. I went to school in the year 1991 at Kandutura primary to 1997 when I sat for K.C.P.E.After completion to the primary school, I stayed at home for three years.2001 I went to Rongai Town where I was employed as butcher man for ten years. Married with two beautiful girls.
For duration of ten year being employed to some one Butcher,i gain a lot of experience.2011 i manage to open my own butcher The business is doing well under my management.I work with two workers whom i love because of there well done job.The business is situated a long Rongai Rengenet way near Catholic Church.
I intended to assist my brother for his University Education since my Father whom he would depend to pay for his fees had died three years ago .Now i want to take all responsibility toward him till end of his four years when he will complete his education.
I will use 70% of the amount to cater for his tuition for two year .The rest of the amount 30% , will cater for his school learning equipment as Computer,Box, .
This amount will be of great help to me because i will be able to repay bit by bit using the profit made by my Business.
Oct 8, 2017