34 installments • 44%
I am a focused business lady with a diploma in marketing management and an advance certificate in computer studies.
My passion to excel in business world enabled me to overcome all odds and engaged in business.
My parents funded my project after presenting them with my business proposal.
During my free time i engage in online research
selling electrical products and online marketing. I chose the electrical products because of the increase in demand of the products due to increase in building and construction. The business earns an average profit of 30000, of which 20% is used in reinvestment and the rest 80% in personal development.
I will focus on making advertisement about my business to attract more customers to ensure that i gain a greater market share for my products. the advertisement will allow more people to buy
Jun 26, 2018